CVSA CYCLONE

CVSA CYCLONE

Monday, December 1, 2008

CVSA CYCLONE ARE CROWNED DISTRICT 7 LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

We came, we saw, we conquered. What more can I say about our Fall Season. With 54 goals for and only 3 against, we showed the Valley what we are made of. During this time the girls continued to develop and get stronger as a team. As I have always said, Trophies and Medals will fade away. The true winners are those players that continue to grow and develop into great soccer players. Don't get me wrong, I love the trophies as much as the next person. Although, as coach of this team I need to make sure our girls are growing as players. Becoming more complete as a player is my main goal for every player on our team. I gotta tell you, I appreciate all the hard work these girls put in. It is not by chance that they won League, they deserved it. Now time to prepare for our upcoming Tournament (21ST ANNUAL CONDORS CLASSIC). This will help us build momentum going into STATE CUP. Again, GREAT JOB CYCLONES.