CVSA CYCLONE

CVSA CYCLONE

Saturday, December 29, 2007

END OF THE YEAR SOCCER PARTY

The soccer party was a great time. It was good to see all the girls and their families. Darren (Emiko's Dad) put together a wonderful DVD for all the players. The pictures looked awesome... if I say so myself. Beautiful trophies for winning League and some really good pizza. All I can say is I can't wait to get this thing started again. 2008 brings new ideas and new teams. To remind everyone what coach Scott stated, "Although, the team will be split next year (the youngers staying down at under 10 and the olders going up to under 11) the coaching staff will still work together all year long." All coaches have the same vision, and philosophy. Again, we are very proud of every one of the players that played with us this year. Those that went on to play with other teams and those that stuck around and put up with coach Scott, coach David and me, coach Dennis. We had a great time. GO CYCLONES!