CVSA CYCLONE

CVSA CYCLONE

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AWESOME FIRST WEEK OF PRACTICE

I couldn't be happier about our first week of practice. I felt as a team we worked on the things that will benefit us in the long run. Right now, my main concern is building a good foundation for the rest of the year, and it starts with technical skills. Some of our girls do very well with the technical part of soccer. Although most of the girls struggle with feints and moves. These things could give them such an advantage against the opponent. Think about it, Paulene has such good size and speed. Put with that some moves and feints and she would be unstoppable. I look at a player like Isabella, who might not have all the speed in the world, but who is very smart on the field. Give her some moves and feints and just think how her game would open up. I have thoughts about all the girls and how this technical training is going to benefit them so much. On that note, if there is any player that feels they need a little more work on these things, I will always be at practice 1/2 early to work with any players. I am very proud of how hard all the girls are working.