CVSA CYCLONE

CVSA CYCLONE

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BULLARD BATTLES CYCLONES TO A 1-1 TIE

With all the history we have with Bullard, it was no surprise they came to play on Saturday. I've always said, they have a very talented team and it showed this weekend. We might have taken them for granted or just weren't playing up to par. No matter what it was,this team showed us that they are no push over.
After the game I sternly voiced my concerns to our team. I told them that they warmed up half heatedly and didn't play up to their ability. I reminded them of our game the next day against Los Gatos Elite. Los Gatos is ranked #4 in the State, and if they think they can go into this game the same way we went into the Bullard game, it would be a slaughter. They assured me it would be a different game on Sunday.