CVSA CYCLONE

CVSA CYCLONE

Sunday, October 26, 2008

CYCLONES HAVE SUCCESS IN ODYSSEY TOURNAMENT

First, I want to thank the girls from South Valley Chivas for being a part of our team this weekend. They helped us see what a couple of more strong forwards would do for our team and that goalkeeper is she amazing or what. It really takes us to the next level.
With 1 win and 2 loses I still feel we had a lot of success this weekend. We came out strong against Livermore #15 in the state, with a 4-0 win. Then we played the #2 team in the state Santa Clara Sporting Green to a 0-2 loss. Although, I wasn't at this game. Understand, it doesn't get much better than them at this age. Then our last game against the #4 team in the state Los Gatos Elite was a 0-3 loss also. We had our opportunities with Los Gatos, we just couldn't find the net. I hope all the parents and players see that we are a very talented team. We played some great teams this weekend and we competed with them. I am very proud of all the girls and very happy with the weekend. Trust me, we are headed in the right direction.