CVSA CYCLONE

CVSA CYCLONE

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FIRST SCRIMMAGE OF THE YEAR

OK, the scrimmage is set. Next week we'll be taking on Madera Red Stars. This game will be the first test of the season for us. Since we are playing 11 on the field, this will be new for most of our girls. I'm very excited about the game. I have an idea where to play the girls, but you know how that can change. I'm told Madera is a very good team, with a lot of passion. I also hear they have two hot shot girls (Anissa and Daniella) Grrr. I knew we would see those girls sooner or later. We know how talented both of those girls are. So I think we are in for a battle. I expect nothing less out of our girls than 100%. If we play to the best of our ability, then we can walk off that field heads high. You girls have worked hard up to this point. Let's go into the game like we ended the game in Manteca, pounding their goal with shots. Eric (Danielle's dad) setup this scrimmage up for us, and is talking with South Valley and Odyssey to set up more scrimmages. Thank you to all the parents that do the extras, I couldn't do it without you. I truly believe I'm blessed to have such great parents and players. GOOOOOOOO CYCLONES