CVSA CYCLONE

CVSA CYCLONE

Saturday, May 3, 2008

CYCLONES WIN OPENER WITH DECISIVE WIN OVER ODYSSEY

To be honest, I stood a little taller after the game against Odyssey on Saturday. I couldn't pinpoint exactly what it was. Maybe because the girls just beat the top club in Fresno. It also could have been that they played a great controlled game and only allowed 1 shot on goal. Maybe just knowing the coach and some of the parents on the other team made me feel like a proud parent. Whatever it was, it was a great feeling. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am so proud to be the coach of this team. These girls work harder than any group of girls I've ever coached. Now with the first game of the season out of the way, we can look forward to the Stanford Cup tomorrow. We have two strong teams competing in separate brackets. This day we not only be a good day of soccer, but a chance for players and parents to bond. Way to go, CYCLONES!