CVSA CYCLONE

CVSA CYCLONE

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TOUGH TIME IN TRACY FOR CYCLONES

What a tournament. After all was said and done, I see this weekend as a very successful part of our season. The girls took care of business early by beating TPSC 4-0. Then came the Alliance, who I thought we dominated the whole game. With very little time left the Alliance scored to win 1-0. This was a tough loss considering we played on their side of the field most of the game. Sundays game was against probably one of the top 5 teams in the state Sacramento Storm, the girls played hard but came up short in a 2-0 loss to this great team. Overall the girls played strong and smart. The Alliance went on to win the whole tournament and Sac Storm won the consolation game. So like Eric Rodriguez told me "Coach, I truly believe that we are not to far away from being able to consistently beat the tougher teams." I believe this to be true. Keep your heads up Cyclones, we are only going to get better.