CVSA CYCLONE

CVSA CYCLONE

Monday, September 8, 2008

CYCLONES WIN OPENER IN CYSA

Although the competition wasn't as strong as I would have liked, the girls played well. They dominated from the beginning by scoring in the first 40 seconds. As a coach I realized how bad this could have got, so I pulled 2 player and played short 15 minutes into the game. This is how I usually handle a game like this. The only problem with this game was the refs. They decided not to call fouls against our opponents. And call every little foul on us, even yellow carding Pauline for a foul that should have just been a warning. Then there were players on the other team that were not only cursing at our girls but telling them they were ugly. After the intentional foul on Danielle with no penalty call, I had enough. I realized the only way to end this mess was to totally destroy this team. I went back to 11 players and I told the girls to take care of business. They did, and this took care of it. Sometimes I might take it a little too personal when it comes to my players, but I have daughters and these little girls are close to my heart. Great win Cyclones. To set the record straight, we have the most beautiful girls on any u-11 team in the State.